M&C Hay is located in Diamond Valley, 15 miles north of Eureka Nevada. The fertile valley rests at 5,800 feet above sea level creating an optimum growing season for high quality Timothy and Alfalfa Hay products. Since 1979 M&C Hay has been one of the most respected haygrowers in Diamond Valley with over 615 acres in yearly production. Operated by Matt and Cheryl Morrison, for over 30 years M&C Hay looks forward to providing you the best quality product on the market.
- High elevation - Cold weather growing conditions
- Premium quality Timothy and Alfalfa Hay
- Competitive pricing with respected ownership
- Dec 3-10 : National Finals Rodeo
The National Finals Rodeo is set for Las Vegas Nevada December 3rd - 10th.
- June 2016 : 1st Cutting Alfalfa
Our 1st cutting alfalfa is expected to be harvested in late June.