M&C Hay is located in Diamond Valley, 15 miles north of Eureka Nevada. The fertile valley rests at 5,800 feet above sea level creating an optimum growing season for high quality Timothy and Alfalfa Hay products. Since 1979 M&C Hay has been one of the most respected haygrowers in Diamond Valley with over 615 acres in yearly production. Operated by Matt and Cheryl Morrison, for over 30 years M&C Hay looks forward to providing you the best quality product on the market.
- High elevation - Cold weather growing conditions
- Premium quality Timothy and Alfalfa Hay
- Competitive pricing with respected ownership
- June 20 : 1st Cutting Alfalfa
Our first crop Alfalfa should be harvested around the middle of June. The first crop of the year is very good high testing dairy hay. Test results will become available after the crop is barn stored.
- July 2015 : 1st Crop Timothy Harvest
Our 1st crop Timothy will become available in mid to late July. Check back for availability.