M&C Hay is located in Diamond Valley, 15 miles north of Eureka Nevada. The fertile valley rests at 5,800 feet above sea level creating an optimum growing season for high quality Timothy and Alfalfa Hay products. Since 1979 M&C Hay has been one of the most respected haygrowers in Diamond Valley with over 615 acres in yearly production. Operated by Matt and Cheryl Morrison, for over 30 years M&C Hay looks forward to providing you the best quality product on the market.
- High elevation - Cold weather growing conditions
- Premium quality Timothy and Alfalfa Hay
- Competitive pricing with respected ownership
- July 15 : 1st Cutting Timothy Harvest
Update: 2 of 3 of our 1st Cutting Timothy is baled and barn stored. Pricing to be set later this month.
- July 4th : Eureka 4th of July Celebration
If you haven't experienced a small town 4th of July then you are in for a treat. Street races, parade, egg toss with evening fireworks.