M&C Hay is located in Diamond Valley, 15 miles north of Eureka Nevada. The fertile valley rests at 5,800 feet above sea level creating an optimum growing season for high quality Timothy and Alfalfa Hay products. Since 1979 M&C Hay has been one of the most respected haygrowers in Diamond Valley with over 615 acres in yearly production. Operated by Matt and Cheryl Morrison, for over 30 years M&C Hay looks forward to providing you the best quality product on the market.
- High elevation - Cold weather growing conditions
- Premium quality Timothy and Alfalfa Hay
- Competitive pricing with respected ownership
- June 25 : 1st Crop Alfalfa Harvest
A warm spring has led to great growing conditions for Alfalfa. The harvest looks to come off toward the later part of June.
- July 2014 : 1st Crop Timothy Harvest
1st Crop Timothy harvest is estimated to be available in early July. These crops will be leafy, green soft hay. We'll also have 125 acres of Timothy/Orchard Mix.
- July 4th : Eureka's Annual 4th of July Celebration
An annual event that has held it's tradition including parade, street games for the kids and evening fireworks.
- Sept 2014 : 2nd crop Timothy Harvest
The 2nd crop Timothy Harvest usually becomes available in late September, and early October.